Hey! So you want to become
a WooCommerce Expert?
Great, let’s get you started today. Learn advanced WooCommerce,
and turn yourself into a WooCommerce superstar!
Pick one of my free video lessons on customization, a WooCommerce tutorial
(troubleshooting and more) or other resources such as the visual hook guides. Enjoy!
WooCommerce Customization Free Video Lessons
Changing WooCommerce plugin files or your theme templates is not a good idea! The first video lesson will introduce you to the world of WooCommerce customization and strengthen your PHP/CSS knowledge.
How to Customize WooCommerce (Lesson #1)
WooCommerce customization should be placed in a “child theme”, an update-proof version of your WordPress theme. In there you can override colors, fonts, layouts (CSS) and even change or add new functionalities (PHP).
Additional WooCommerce Customization Lessons
Now that you’ve watched Lesson #1, the following video lessons will show you how WooCommerce customization is done. From the single product page to the checkout, I’ve got you covered!
WooCommerce Tips & Tutorials
A collection of tips, snippets and articles to answer your most important WooCommerce customization questions. And to give you a head-start on the most common WooCommerce edits!
- WooCommerce: Remove "Metaboxes" @ Product Edit Admin Page February 13, 2019
- WooCommerce: Separate Login and Registration Pages February 13, 2019
- WooCommerce: Remove Jetpack Ads @ WP Dashboard February 6, 2019
- WooCommerce: Set Default Dashboard Login Page to "Products" February 6, 2019
- WooCommerce: Send Email to Admin Every 3 Hours (Cron Job) January 30, 2019
- WooCommerce: How to Set Different Prices Based on User Role? January 28, 2019
- WooCommerce: Which "Subscriptions" Plugin Should You Buy?  January 23, 2019
- WooCommerce: Disable Update Notifications @ WordPress Dashboard January 21, 2019
- WooCommerce: Add Column to Users Dashboard Table January 16, 2019
- WooCommerce: Always Display Single Variation Price January 16, 2019
- WooCommerce: Remove "Description" Heading @ Single Product Tabs January 8, 2019
Who is Rodolfo Melogli?
When recession hit in 2011, the civil engineering company I was working for let me go: indeed, the best thing that ever happened to me.
I started freelancing with WordPress and then WooCommerce. I discovered how much I really enjoy helping people: I blog every week, I teach WooCommerce classes, I run and attend local Meetups, I speak at WordCamps and I reply to every email and blog comment!