Hey! So you want to become
a WooCommerce Expert?
Great, let’s get you started today. Learn advanced WooCommerce,
and turn yourself into a WooCommerce superstar!
Pick one of my free video lessons on customization, a WooCommerce tutorial
(troubleshooting and more) or other resources such as the visual hook guides. Enjoy!
WooCommerce Customization Free Video Lessons
Changing WooCommerce plugin files or your theme templates is not a good idea! The first video lesson will introduce you to the world of WooCommerce customization and strengthen your PHP/CSS knowledge.
How to Customize WooCommerce (Lesson #1)
WooCommerce customization should be placed in a “child theme”, an update-proof version of your WordPress theme. In there you can override colors, fonts, layouts (CSS) and even change or add new functionalities (PHP).
Additional WooCommerce Customization Lessons
Now that you’ve watched Lesson #1, the following video lessons will show you how WooCommerce customization is done. From the single product page to the checkout, I’ve got you covered!
WooCommerce Tips & Tutorials
A collection of tips, snippets and articles to answer your most important WooCommerce customization questions. And to give you a head-start on the most common WooCommerce edits!
- WooCommerce: Always Display Single Variation Price January 16, 2019
- WooCommerce: Remove "Description" Heading @ Single Product Tabs January 8, 2019
- WooCommerce: Send a Custom Email on Order Status Change December 19, 2018
- WooCommerce: Allow Users to Edit Processing Orders December 18, 2018
- WooCommerce: How to Watch Orders & Data in Real-Time on TV? December 11, 2018
- WooCommerce: Add Plus & Minus Buttons To Add to Cart Quantity Input December 11, 2018
- WooCommerce: Display "NEW" Badge on Recent Products December 5, 2018
- WooCommerce: Display Required Field Errors "Inline" @ Checkout November 28, 2018
- 27 WooCommerce SEO Tips (For Non-Techies) November 17, 2018
- WooCommerce: Change Product Permalinks @ Shop / Loop Pages November 13, 2018
- How to Blacklist WooCommerce Scammers, Emails, IP, Phones? November 9, 2018
Who is Rodolfo Melogli?
When recession hit in 2011, the civil engineering company I was working for let me go: indeed, the best thing that ever happened to me.
I started freelancing with WordPress and then WooCommerce. I discovered how much I really enjoy helping people: I blog every week, I teach WooCommerce classes, I run and attend local Meetups, I speak at WordCamps and I reply to every email and blog comment!