I work daily as a WooCommerce Development Freelancer, and I also feature on the news as an SEO & Content Marketing Expert (probably this is how and why you found me).
I’m a thirty-something civil engineer (right?) who spent his life between Italy, Ireland and the USA. The way I bumped into WooCommerce is a very long story… needless to say I now love my new career.
I love sharing my WooCommerce and Marketing knowledge with as many people as possible. I wrote a book, I teach WooCommerce online courses, I blog about WooCommerce and speak at WordCamps all over the world.
How can I help you today?
Contact me directly, check my availability for speaking at your upcoming WooCommerce/WordPress event, get a quote for custom WooCommerce work or inquire on a sponsorship / guest post opportunity. I’ll do my best to get back to you as soon as possible.
1) Contact Me
2) Get a WooCommerce Development / Consulting Quote
I’m able to handle simple or complex WooCommerce development jobs.
In relation to turnaround, I’m pretty fast usually: 3-10 working days and sometimes it only takes 1 day. Of course this hugely depends on the task itself.
In regard to the investment required, I usually invoice clients for 1 prepaid hour or, more conveniently, for a prepaid 5hrs block. Remaining time can be kept for future work on any website, forever. Payment methods are PayPal and all major Credit Cards.
In addition to the above guarantees, I also provide:
- 12 months warranty: if my customization stops working, I’ll fix it free of charge
- Return policy: if I can’t get the functionality to work, you get a full time refund i.e. can reuse it on a future task
- Offline backup: I’ll take a backup of my customization if for some reason you lose it
- Peace of mind: it’s only me logging into, dealing with and working on your website – never a subcontractor
Feel free to fill out the form below and send me your project specifications:
3) Pitch a Guest Blog
Interested in sharing your WooCommerce knowledge? Business Bloomer has 25,000+ organic website visitors a week and 9,000+ active email subscribers (excluding social of course!).
Feel free to fill out the form below and I’ll get back to you as soon as possible 🙂